Fully threaded and variable thread screw fasteners
- Unifi technology resists multi-planar and multi-directional loads through Mechanical Integration.
- Optimized variable thread length 7.0mm screw fastener redefines sacroiliac fixation with full bone purchase across the depth of the sacrum.
- Differentiated 8.0mm provides nearly 40% more bone volume engagement compared to a 7.0mm.
Discover Unparalleled Stability via Integrated Fixation
- Instant primary stability created by innovative thread geometry and cutting flute technology.
- Consistent major and minor diameter to provide seamless intraoperative removal and adjustments.
- Variable pitch interlocking threads designed to optimize compression and resist off-axis loads.
First-Ever Proximal Humerus System featuring Unifi Technology
Unifi technology resists multi-planar and multi-directional loads through Mechanical Integration.
Unifi is designed to engage twice as much bone when loaded in any direction as compared to standard screws.
Novel 4.0mm screw fastener improves bone capture and engagement in good and compromised bone.
Ultra-low construct profile at 1.7mm thin
- Fasteners provide on and off-axis load resistance with the bone.
- Designed to improve construct stability.
- Distal holes allow flexibility between locking and non-locking screw fasteners.
Reimagined with Unifi Technology
- Proven technology installed in more than 50 Level 1 Trauma Centers.
- Set includes locking and non-locking Unifi screw fasteners.
- Designed to increase construct stability while maintaining benefits of ultra-low profile plates.
Superior Stability performance in multi-axial load environments
- First ever long fastener featuring Unifi technology to mechanically integrate with the bone to provide instant primary stability.
- Maintains purchase strength during and after cyclic loading.
- Reduced toggle and implant displacement.
Innovative drill bits designed to:
- Create an optimal cylindrical hole.
- Minimize thermal necrosis.
- Clear debris from the flutes quicker.